Thank you for your interest in the BCNE concession. We are powered by volunteers and driven by community! Please fill out the form below or download our PDF application here. Please familiarize yourself with the BCNE Rules and Regulations for Vendor/Concessionaire Space.
Set Up: Wednesday August 16th, 2017 between: 9:00 am – 8:00 pm
*Spaces not occupied by 8:00 pm on Wednesday August 16th at 8:00pm will revert back to the BCNE with no refund. Sorry, there are absolutely no exceptions.
Check In: The office will be open for Concessionaires to check in and for assistance with set up and to pick up packages (packages will not be mailed out) . Please report here upon your arrival.
Dates and Hours of Operation for Concessionaires during the BCNE:
10:00 am – 10:00 pm
10:00 am – 10:00 pm
10:00 am – 10:00 pm
11:00 am – 6:00 pm
Move out Times:
- Sunday August 20th, 2017 (last day of the exhibition) 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
- Monday August 21st, 2017 (next day after the exhibition) 10:00am – 5:00 pm
*No Security after Noon
- Main Entrance Admission Gates may be open to the general public as early as 8:00am all four days of the fair, for 4-H & Livestock competitions
- Friday August 18th and Saturday August 19th, Food Concessionaires may stay open until Midnight as the Midway will have extended hours on these days only.
- All concessions must be manned 30 minutes prior to daily opening.
- Security is provided beginning Wednesday at Noon August 16th through to Noon Monday August 21st
Booth Size and Space Rented:
Size: Booth spaces are maximum 20’ width (“frontage”) X 20’ length (or “deep”)
Concessionaires Spaces Include:
- (5) Four day Admission per space
- General Exhibition Security
- An entire Exhibition around the Food Court & 40,000+ fairgoers
* Your rented real estate (space) power and Tents are not included, call Central Display at 250-961-4006 should you require Power or Tent Rentals.
For Profit Business: $1,250.00 per space + GST (Prices do NOT include *GST*)
Camping and Admission:
- Each Concessionaire will receive (5) Four Day Admission Passes, per space booked.
- Please note that the BCNE will not be supplying name badges, as has been past practice; all concessionaires must wear their company/club/organization name tag at all times during the open hours of the fair to be identifiable to fairgoers.
- If additional Admission Passes are required (aside from your complimentary (5) four day) they are sold at a greatly reduced cost to Concessionaires ONLY if purchased before July 1st, 2017.
- It is the Concessionaire’s responsibility to ensure that staff and volunteers receive their passes.
- An order form for all passes is included below and additionally on the PDF application above.
- Passes must be purchased in advance (prior to July 1st) to receive the discount prices as shown above and will be in your Vendor/Concessionaire package, which is to be picked up upon your arrival at the BCNE office.
- Passes lost or misplaced will not be replaced or refunded; Concessionaires will have to purchase to gain entry onto the grounds. Sorry, this will be strictly enforced.
- All vehicles will be checked for passes by Security prior to entrance into the parking area (marked gate #7) and again prior to admission onto the grounds (marked gate #6). Please note that EACH person with you must provide an admission pass or be subject to full admission costs. Sorry, absolutely no exceptions.
- Failure to stop for pass checks will result in the Concessionaire being removed from the fairgrounds, with no refund owed. Please respect the work of our volunteers.
- Camping facilities are very basic: there are no hookups in camping sites located at Exhibition Park. Please discuss your needs when booking, as BCNE staff is more than happy to help you arrange for the amenities you will need during your stay in Prince George. Further, if you are bringing your family, please advise us upon booking so that we can ensure that your stay during the BCNE is most enjoyable!
Food Safety, Insurance, Power, Fire Sticker, Menu & Sponsorship:
1. PERMIT TO OPERATE: Your application to Northern Health must be completed by you, and received by them directly, prior to July 1st, 2017. Upon approval, the original permit will be picked up from Northern Health by the BCNE, to ensure that we have it in our possession, on your behalf; the original copy will be provided for you, in your Package (Package is picked up by you, upon your arrival at check in at the BCNE). The original permit must be displayed in a conspicuous place in your work area. Concessionaires must ensure that they are following food safe regulations as per their food safety plan; failure to do so will result in your removal from grounds with no refund.
2. LIABILITY INSURANCE: The attached Certificate of Insurance must be completed by your insurance agent. This form adds the PGAHA and the City of Prince George as additional insured’s to your policy for activities arising from your involvement in the BCNE. This form is due to be received in the BCNE office no later than July 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm. The form must be the one provided in your package and it may be faxed to us via your insurance carrier at (250) 563-3088 Vendors may not participate/set up at the BCNE until this completed form has been received; no refunds will be issued and the BCNE may re-sell the space.
3. CENTRAL DISPLAY: If you require power, table(s), chairs, additional lighting, tents etc. be sure to order as soon as possible, directly from Central Display.
4. The BCNE brings in an OFFICIAL BEVERAGE SUPPLIER. The price list will be given to you in your packages. Only beverages, from this company may be purchased from the company’s BCNE representatives and sold in your concession during the BCNE. Pre-purchased products are not allowed.
5. Menu must be attached with your application.
6. All equipment MUST have the proper Fire Suppression Sticker visible for Inspection a copy of the sticker MUST also be attached to your application (Ask your local Fire Department for an inspection to receive your sticker, if you haven’t already done so)
FINAL PACKAGE: Will include all passes (both complimentary and purchased), final grounds layout map showing gate and parking operations, daily schedule of events/program, receipt & confirmation of space(s) booked, list of all Vendors and Food Concessionaires, original Permit to Operate. Final Packages will be available for pick up on set up day (Wednesday August 16, 2017) office for Vendors & Concessionaires, between 9:00am and 8:00pm. FINAL PACKAGES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE AFTER THIS TIME AND WILL NOT BE MAILED IN ADVANCE.
For your convenience, please check:
- DEPOSIT: A minimum of 50% Deposit (of the Total amount owed) is required with each Application & Agreement for the space to be considered booked, until July 1st, 2017, 5:00pm; after this date, only applications received with full payment will be processed.
- Menu, prices and photo of your operation (if we do not already have an updated one on file) must accompany your application, to be considered booked.
- ADDITIONAL PASSES: Must be ordered and purchased prior to July 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm to receive the discounted cost for parking and admission.
- FINAL PAYMENT (less paid deposit) must be received in the BCNE Office no later than July 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm or the space may be re-sold with no refund of any funds held on deposit.
- LIABILITY INSURANCE: The attached Certificate of Insurance must be completed by your insurance agent. This form adds the PGAHA and the City of Prince George as additional insureds to your policy for activities arising from your involvement in the BCNE. This form is due to be received in the BCNE office no later than July 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm.
- PERMIT TO OPERATE: Your completed application for a Permit to Operate as issued by Northern Health (application enclosed) must be received by the Northern Health office no later than Tuesday July 18, 2017 at 5:00pm to allow enough time for processing so that the actual approved permit is available for the BCNE to pick up from their office, on your behalf, by August 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm.
- Fire Safety Sticker: Proper Fire suppression Equipment with a sticker of approval from the Fire Department.
1. Spaces that are held with a deposit are considered to be booked (until July 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm after which the cost is due in full).
2. Cancellation of any booked space, after June 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm will result in a $200 cancellation fee being held from any monies paid; the space will be re-sold.
3. Cancellation of any booked space after July 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm will result in no refunds being owed by the BCNE; all monies paid will be held by the BCNE and the space will be re-sold.
4. OUTDOOR VENDORS and Concessionaires must be aware that inclement weather, including thunder, rain, wind and electrical storms can sweep the grounds at any time and will ensure that their tents/display/items are adequately secured and not pose any danger to any person or their property should inclement weather hit during the BCNE. The BCNE is NOT responsible for any items damaged due to weather. There are NO refunds for any misfortunate happenings due to weather, or any other “Act of God”.
FIRST CHOICE/PRIORITY BOOKING (First come first served):
1. Please complete the form and return with your DEPOSIT (50% of total cost, including additional purchased passes, etc.), if booked prior to July 1, 2017 at 5:00pm. After July 1st, the full amount owed must accompany the application to be considered booked. Completed menu & price list and updated photo of your operation must accompany your initial application for space to be considered booked.
2. BCNE does not guarantee exclusivity to a product being sold.
3. Fax with a Visa or MasterCard number to: (250) 563-3088 or phone it in to: (250) 563-4096
1. A 50% deposit of total funds owing are due for application to be processed. The remaining 50% must be paid by July 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm.
2. A Menu and Price list, and current picture of your Concession must accompany application to be considered. Those who provided a picture last year– do not need to do so unless you have acquired a new unit/modified a unit.
3. Unsigned applications will be rejected. A menu must accompany all applications.
Concessionaire Pass Order:
1. Please order your passes at the time of booking (passes you need over and above the complimentary number).
2. Each Concessionaire receives (5) four day complimentary Admission punch passes.
3. Power and Tents are your responsibility. Contact Central Display at 250-961-4006 should you require power or tent rentals.
If booked prior to July 1, 2017 at 5:00pm please send 50% of the Grand Total, for space(s) to be considered booked.
If booked after July 1st, 2017 at 5:00pm please send full Grand Total, for space(s) to be considered booked.
Don’t forget to order your passes now – Call Central Display at 250-561-7477 for Power and Tent Rentals (not included).
Upon submission of application please download the following and submit to email@example.com or in person at our office:
E-Transfer Now Available: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make cheques payable to: Prince George Agricultural & Historical Association or PGAHA Visa/Mastercard accepted via phone
5% GST added to total costs.
Mail to: Box 955, Prince George, BC, V2L 4V1