The BCNE is excited to announce our first annual Lottery! With $15,000 worth of prizes who wouldn’t want to get involved?
- $1,500 gift certificate to Spruce Capital Feeds
- $1,500 gift certificate to RONA
- $1,500 gift certificate to Fountain Tire
- $1,500 merchandise to Decked Out Home and Patio (TBA)
- $1,500 gift certificate to Forest Power Sports
- $1,500 credit to Local Rental Solutions
- Round trip for 2 to Victoria from Pacific Coastal Airlines and $640 spending money courtesy of West Coast Amusements
- $500 in travel credit with VIA Rail and $1000 spending money courtesy of West Coast Amusements
- 6 foot 3 inch snow-blade donated from Royal Canadian Legion and $100 in gas cards from Super Save
- 2 Premium Centre Ice Season Memberships, a $50 gift certificate from PG Taxi, $100 in gift cards to Mr. Mikes, and a $50 gift card to Northern Lights Estate Winery
There will be 10 draw barrels (one for each prize). With the purchase of your booklet you may chose which barrels and how many tickets you want to allot for each possible prize. For instance, you can place all 10 of your tickets into one prize draw barrel or put one ticket into each draw barrel, etc. A purchaser is NOT limited to winning one prize.
Tickets Available and Prices:
- Tickets will be sold in booklets of 10 for $10. Individual tickets will be unavailable for purchase. With only 4,000 booklets (40,000 tickets) being sold, come early to the BCNE to ensure you get yours.
- August 16-19, 2018 at the Kin 1 building. Kin 1 building is open August 16-18 from 10:00am – 9:00pm and August 19 10:00am – 3:00pm (the Kin 1 building is open until 6pm but ticket sales end at 3pm). With a limited amount of booklets available get yours early.
- BCNE’s Mainstage on the Exhibition Grounds on August 19, 2018 at 4pm. You do not need to be present to win your prize.
- The following people are not permitted to purchase tickets in this lottery: board members and employees of the PGAHA.
Other Pertinent Information:
- There will be 10 draw barrels. With the purchase of your booklet you may chose which barrels and how many tickets you want to allot for each possible prize. For instance, you can place all 10 of your tickets into one prize draw barrel or put one ticket into each draw barrel, etc. A purchaser is NOT limited to winning one prize.
- One counterfoil will be selected from each draw barrel as the winner of that prize.
- Winners consent to release of their names by licensee. The list of winners will be published online at bcne.ca/raffle/
- The records of the BCNE/PGAHA shall be deemed correct if there is a discrepancy in numbers.
- All sales are final once the ticket number is assigned.
- The Licensee reserves discretionary right not to accept entries.
- The Purchase is responsible for proof-of-ownership of shared tickets.
- The winner will be notified by phone by the PGAHA as to the prize(s) they have won and how to claim them.
- Winners have 1 year from the draw date to claim their prizes.
- The licensee for this event is Prince George Agricultural and Historical Association, 4175 18th Ave, Prince George, BC. Phone number: 250-563-4096
Tickets may be sold and purchased only in British Columbia. Ticket purchasers must be 19 years of age or older. If a winning ticket bears a minor’s name, the prize will be lawfully delivered on behalf of the minor to the minor’s parent, legal guardian or trustee.