- Drop-in riders are required to have Horse Council.
- Clubs must add The Prince George Agricultural and Historical Association as an added insured to their policy and provide the PGAHA with a copy of the certificate.
Also includes the outer field if needed for camping and parking.
Per Hour (riding)
Per Hour (harrowing)
Drop in Riding (Outer Field):
Proof of Horse Council must be provided, and waivers signed before entering the field. The office must receive payment before unlocking gates.
Per Hour Per Horse
Payment can be made by etransfer sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Book your space on our rodeo grounds using our online calendar scheduling tool. All spaces are booked on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Arena will be harrowed weekly. If weather does not allow for harrowing, then it will be at the discretion of the organization if they still wish to use the grounds. Refunds will be issued for weather related cancellations at this time.
- Riders ride at your own risk.
- Please be respectful of other users. There is a possibility of dog walkers and other people using the outer feild at the same time. All dogs are to be leashed at all times.
- Please clean up after yourself and your horse.
- There will be NO rough stock permitted in the arena until the arena fencing is deemed safe.