Please Note there are changes to the 2018 Application and Rules
If you are a crafter/artisan you will now be located in Kin 1. Please fill out the Fall Vendor Application. If you are an indoor vendor you will still be located in Kin 1 and will fill out the Fall Vendor Application. If you are a Not-for-Profit you will be located in Kin 1 and will fill out the Fall Vendor Application.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the BCNE. Please familiarize yourself with the BCNE Rules and Regulations for Fall Vendor (Indoor Vendors, Outdoor Vendors, Crafters/Artisans) or Spring Vendor. Please fill out the form below or download one of our PDF applications below:
- 50% of the total funds owing are due for this application to be processed. The remaining 50% must be paid by July 6th 2018.
- Applications without complete contact information will not be processed.
- Unsigned applications will not be processed. By signing you acknowledge and agree to follow all rules & regulations.
Vendor Pass Order:
- Please order your passes at the time of booking (passes you need over and above the complimentary number) or before July 6th 2018 to receive the discount on passes (as priced below in form).
- Each Vendor receives five (5) complimentary four day wristbands.
|INDOOR VENDOR Kin 1:||Size:||COST:|
|Corner Booth (map) (104, 119, 120, 134)
*To qualify as a Crafter/Artisan: Artisan/Crafter must reside within the Prince George Region and items sold/displayed must be made locally. Seller must NOT have a store front. Should you have a store front, you will be considered a vendor and will pay the vendor price. Any vendors selling edible items must have a Foodsafe Certificate and be Health Board Approved as well as provide a copy of labelling for specialty items.
**To qualify as a Not-for-Profit: A not-for-profit must be registered and must supply the BCNE with their registration number.
***To apply as ‘Agriculture’ your organization or business must be able to demonstrate a clear and defined Agricultural related mandate that is approved by the PGAHA; in any case, the PGAHA Board of Directors has final say.
E-Transfer Now Available: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make cheques payable to: Prince George Agricultural & Historical Association or PGAHA Visa/Mastercard accepted via phone
Mail to: Box 955, Prince George, BC, V2L 4V1