The 2020 BCNE has been cancelled. 2021 applications will be available January 2021. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor at the BCNE. Please familiarize yourself with the BCNE Rules and Regulations for Fall Vendor (Indoor Vendors, Outdoor Vendors, Crafters/Artisans, Not-for-Profits). Please fill out the form below or download one of our PDF applications below:
- INDOOR VENDORS: To qualify for the early-bird discount you must pay in full by April 15, 2020.
- 50% of the total funds owing are due for this application to be processed. The remaining 50% must be paid by July 6th 2020.
- Applications without complete contact information will not be processed.
- Unsigned applications will not be processed. By signing you acknowledge and agree to follow all rules & regulations.
Vendor Pass Order:
- Please order your passes at the time of booking (passes you need over and above the complimentary number) or before July 6th 2020 to receive the discount on passes (as priced below in form).
- Each Vendor receives five (5) complimentary four day wristbands.
|Commercial Vendor||10’x10’||$400.00 plus 5% gst|
|Commercial Vendor Early bird (pay by April 15, 2020)||10’x10’||$350.00 plus 5% gst|
|Corner Booth* (104, 119, 120, 134)||10’x10’||$650.00 plus 5% gst|
|Corner Booth Early bird (pay by April 15, 2020)||10’x10’||$600.00 plus 5% gst|
|Crafter/Artisan**||10’x10’||$175.00 plus 5% gst|
|Christmas Corner***||10’x10’||$100.00 plus 5% gst|
|Not-for-Profit/Educational Displays||10’x10’||$175.00 plus 5% gst|
*Corner Booth (map) (104, 117, 118, 130)
**CHANGE TO THE DEFINITION OF A CRAFTER FOR 2020. To qualify as a Crafter/Artisan: Artisan/Crafter must reside within the Prince George Region and items sold/displayed must be made locally. Crafters/Artisans now QUALIFY to be a crafter regardless if you have a storefront or sell you wares in a store.
***Christmas Corner is for crafters and artisans to display their Christmas wares. We are having Christmas in August! To qualify for Christmas Corner a majority of your items must be Christmas themed. These locations will be placed according to first-come-first served. It will also have no power or dividing drapery. However, each crafter will receive one table and two chairs.
|Outdoor Vendor||10’x10’||$425.00 plus 5% gst|
E-Transfer Now Available: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please make cheques payable to: Prince George Agricultural & Historical Association or PGAHA Visa/Mastercard accepted via phone
Mail to: Box 955, Prince George, BC, V2L 4V1